Friday, August 21, 2009

What does a recorder do? What are its function? Record play pause fast forward/backward. There's no point in talking to a recorder, it'll just repeat after you if it u play the record button if not, nth happens. No feelings, no life it was afterall just a non living ting lol. Yea I know it's purely common sense.

Anyway, It's not about whether it is a first or second r/s. I thought it was rather clear that I allow some space for you to adapt to it. I tried, to tell you how I feel and u kept telling me u dono wad to do and I told u wad u can do but still same things happened again. Are you really committed? We're just like normal frenzs down the street. It's my final exam and of cos, I wish you could just show more concern just like when we were first tgt. Talk another time? Cant u put urself in my shoes? The more u drag, it will not solve anything but hurt me even deeper. I have told u everything I can and what u CAN/MAY do. To do it or not, it's up to u. It's just like giving you the answer to your exams script.

You said I should know it more than anyone else? For sure I know u're not good wif words but honestly, how many times have u tried? Simply saying u're not good at it and trying it once or twice will nvr change a thing. Step out of it.

U gotta stop coming up wif ur excuses my gal. If u're willing, anything can be solved esp when I have alrdy told you wad u can do, wad i'm thinking, wad i wan. Everytime when we chat, I'm the one speaking while u're the one listening so can I say that everything I gave u were good enough? If u have anything u're unhappy wif me, tell me too. I'll make an effort to change at least.

I do understand that as it's the first few weeks of school, so having OG gathering willl be pretty understandable and of cos u're trying to adapt. I know how u feel as it was the same when i got into poly. Everything's different. But still, why cant u tell me how u feel? I just got to know from your blog that u felt stressed. Cos I'm studying for exams so u're keeping it to urself? Come on, I'm here for u not becos of any1 but U! I can always juggle my time btw studies and u. Pls, we're in a r/s, not just frenz, surely I'll be there for u when u need me but u gotta share ur thoughts wif me. I'm sensitive towards u, so are u?

My first paper later. Sigh! It was the paper which I expected an A but now.... Lord, help me! Nth gonna stands in my way. I place my trust in you :)

No comments: